Join The Clan

[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Join The Clan

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

Ultimate Vice Assassins - Formed on 13/04/2004

If you want to join the clan, please read carefully:
  • This is not a chat section on who should be recruited, or reasons why you may have been rejected. Please make a new topic to discuss that.
  • Do not post here for any other reason other than requesting to join UVA.
  • Do not expect an answer straight away. Once places become available, people who have posted here will be reviewed and contacted.
  • Do not pester admins asking when this will be. You will be contacted or spoken to in the server.
  • People who constantly ask about their application will be rejected.
  • If you want to be in a new clan the same day you apply and have full admin status, please do not post here... UVA is not for you.
  • After you post here, please do not beg members/admins to help you get accepted, be patient. If you really want to be in our clan, we are sure you can wait. We are in this clan to stay and want our new members to stay too.
General requirements:
* Your ping must be below an average of 250. This used to be 120 but pings seems a little higher in MTA SA.
* You must speak fluent English. There is no point asking to join if you can't get involved with us and our conversations.
* You must play in our server on a regular basis so we can get to know you.
* You must be able to play with an average FPS of above 20.

Applicants. Please, post stating:
1) Your game name.
2) Previous clan info.
3) Name/age/any additional contact details.
4) Any information you might think to be relevant to your application (this might be something you are good at or what you like to do in the server).
IE: You prefer long Range/Close combat/RPG/DM/Racing, etc... Or maybe even your skills with certain weapons.

Please note: If you are declined a place in our clan, you will be told why. This might be because your English is not as good as you think or other reasons which you will be told at the time. In some cases, your application may still be reviewed again at a later date.
byRucky

Admin apply

Post by byRucky »

1) My game name : [Nero]Rucky
2) Previous clan : [Nero]
3) My real name is Bünyamin and I'm 19 years old.
4) I'm playing with 50-60 fps
5) I would like to be a member of uva family, i am playing on this server 3-4 years, im so quiet guy, respect rules, i like to fight with players, doing base with my friends, i am good with m4
6) I think i could be a good admin for uva

Thank you,best Regards Rucky...
[UVA]Junnior

Admin apply

Post by [UVA]Junnior »

Hi all :)
I hope you accept my application as a new member of the UVA, I have been on the server for some years, and a good friendship between administrators / players, I have good knowledge of the server,
I can also be very useful, I am good at cases, bases, jobs and I am also good at killing

1 * My name Junnior
2 * Age 20 years
3 * Email junniorfercho1998@gmail.com
4 * I have ping from 160 to 190
5 * My fps is 60

Thank you all :)
[UVA]Hemant

Apply for UVA

Post by [UVA]Hemant »

Hello [UVA]Scooby and all member's. :D

My Game_Name is Hemant. My previous clan tag was |IND|.

Real Name = Hemant
Age = 19
Email = hemantyadav8006@gmail.com

I would like to be an admin, I have good friendship between admins and players with good knowledge of the server, I can help players and understand them.
I like to do tycoon jobs, making bases with friends, assaults and I go little bit for robberies also.

My best skills with M4 , Sniper and Colt-45.

Thank you,
Hemant ;)
Last edited by [UVA]Hemant on Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:47 am, edited 10 times in total.
[UVAr]Hemant 8-)
Sayne

Re: Join The Clan

Post by Sayne »

Hello
1) My name in the game is Sayne
2) My real name is Estiven
3) The Former Clan what state is it | DM |
4) I'm going to 50-60 FPS and ping from 150 before VAT to 86 but with the change that Scooby from Host gave us I ruined to give benefit to the Turks
5) I really like being part of the grape since I have been applying for many years I like to make bases with friends and fights
6) I'm 14 years old
GREETINGS AND I HOPE TO BE A GREAT ADMIN VERY SOON! :mrgreen:
Surf

Post by Surf »

1- Hey all my name is Surf
most of them know me, I like the bases, the jobs and kill m4 a lot, whether it is hidden or expensive, I've been here for years with a lot of experience

2 - i am in the [EXPERTS] clan

3- My real name is Cristian and i'm 20 years old.

4- I'm Playing with 50-60 fps I would like to have a chance to be one of you, I have played since 2011, I think I have had a lot of regards x)

5-I think some Latin players who don't know English could help a lot and thus have as few problems as possible

...thanks for this game great game greetings family
By Surf :P
Nestea

Post by Nestea »

1) Ping between 150-170
2) I speak and write fluent English and Spanish.
3) I play UVA server since 2011 so i have like 9 years playing the game so i know everything about the server.
4) FPS Always on 61-62, got GTX 1660 (6GB).

Me:

1) Nestea
2) I was taken out from the clan, but this time I want to do things right and I'm sure of that. And the clanmates are going to witness that.
I think we all deserve a second chance. :'(
3) Kevin Perez / 21 years old / alexperezldu13@gmail.com
4) I like to use the m4, chase the cases, make bases with friends, have the best properties and make very good friends. I am calm, friendly, sociable and supportive in everything that is needed.

Thank You.

Nestea :))
Prince^

Post by Prince^ »

Hi Scooby and all members of server UVA. i am good friend for many players and admins.
1) My game name is Prince^
2) Me previus clan is [~DJ~]
3) My name is Gabriel Fonseca. i am 20 years old. My contac: luis_fonseka2018@hotmail.com
4) I like go to case(me top is 6) and do jobs :D. Me favorite weapon is M4 i am friendly and quiet. I play since 2014, i now all of server
Me ping is 135-180
i promise to be fair to every player in anu country. :P :D
Sayko

Post by Sayko »

Hey all.

My game name is Sayko.
Previous clan [The Best] I am not in that clan at the moment.
My name Is Khalil ibrahim in real life. I'm 24 years old and my email address is ibrahimertugrull@hotmail.com
Most of you know me, I like the fights, catch the cases, do bases and jobs.
My ping is between 70-80, my english is enough to understand each other.

I hope you choose me on next votes.
Best Regards
Sayko
Last edited by Sayko on Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[UVA]Jack

Post by [UVA]Jack »

1) My game name : [RSC]Jackkk
2) Previous clan info : [RSC]
3) Real Name/Age/Any additional contact details : Ali/22
4) I love to play with my friends , fighting together , making bases with my teammates and doin' assaults.
5) I would like to be admin because i think i would be helpfull and i can help players and understand them.

1) My ping is between 70-90
2) My english is good , i can talk and understand players , so i don’t think there will be trouble.
3) Im playing 4-5h per day
4)My FPS is between 55-60

Best Regards
Last edited by [UVA]Jack on Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.